1. We strongly suggest that you read and understand our standard Terms and Conditions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions relating to these terms.
2. It is essential for the course that you bring your own laptop or tablet.
3. I understand the TEFL course is very demanding and that can be stressful.
4. I acknowledge that the course requieres 100% attendance. As a result lateness, incomplete or late assignments may compromise my grade on the course.
5. I accept that I will recieve constructive criticism by both my tutors and my peers and I will be expected to participate in group feedback. I realise that I will be expected to respond to criticism in a profesional manner.
6. I understand that the course is graded on my teaching practice, my written assignments and my overall professionalism.
7. I understand that should I decide to withdraw from the course at any time, the course fee will not be refund it.
8. I understand that it is possible to fail this course and also that the majority of candidates attain a straight PASS grade which is a cosiderable achievement. I realise that if I get a “Fail” grade the course fee won´t be refunded.
Deposits and Balance Payments
9. Our payment method is by bank transfer.
10. Once you have been accepted for the course you will receive a payment form to complete the booking.
11. To secure your place you need to pay a deposit of 150€. The remaining balance will have to be paid at a minimum of two weeks before the start of the course.
12. One Way & Yes! English Academy will confirm acceptance of your booking upon receipt of the payment via e-mail.
13. Do not make any travel arrangements until we’ve confirmed your booking.
Course Cancellation and changes by Students.
14. Course cancellations by students will only be accepted via e-mail.
15. Any changes or cancellations within 14 days of the start date will mean a no refund of the booking.
16. Any changes or cancellations before 14 days of the start date will have a charge of 50€.
17. There will be no charge for any re-schedule if it is done 30 days prior to your course start date.
Course Cancellation and changes by TEFL Murcia Spain.
18. If the minimum number of bookings required to run a course is not met, and if TEFL Murcia Spain has to cancel a course for this reason, they will endeavour not to do so less than 14 days prior to the course date and refunds of all the fees paid will be made.
19. The Center keeps the right to make any changes in the content of the course if it is considered necessary.
What is included?
20. A printed course handbook, refreshments, such as tea or coffee, are provided during the course.
What is not included?
21. All food and other related costs, accommodation and parking at the venue are not included in the price of this TEFL course. Neither is transport to and from the airport or the course venue.
22. TEFL Murcia Spain reserves the right to refuse admission or reject any student deemed to be behaving in an unacceptable manner [without a refund]. We do not tolerate any form of unsociable or unacceptable behaviour, and will act upon any behaviour reported to us. All students on classroom courses must follow TEFL Murcia Spain's code of conduct ( se abre la pestaña al pinchar con la información.)
23. In the unlikely event of a threatening or inappropriate situation occurring on one of our classroom courses, we request that the student bring any issues to the attention of their tutor as soon as possible. Within reason we will do our utmost to investigate, take action and resolve the situation, in the best interest of all parties.
Non-completion/non-attendance of the course
24. Non-attendance without warning is non-refundable and non-transferrable to another course.
25. If an emergency prior or during your course days prevents your course attendance, you must notify the Center within 24 hours (preferably by email – email@example.com) to request consideration for re-scheduling of your course. Written proof of the reason will be required within 7 days of the notification (e.g. Doctor’s note) before any changes can be considered. Changes are subject to the discretion of the manager. If re-scheduling is allowed then a fee of £75.00 will be charged. The above process applies when a student is not able to attend all or part of the classroom course.
26. If a student arrives an hour or more recurrently late for the start of a course (whether to the morning or afternoon classes) then TEFL Murcia Spain reserves the right for the tutor to refuse entry to the course to the student.
Complaints and appeals
27. Students have the right to appeal against the grades given during the course for written assessments or testing. In the first instance, you must contact your tutor and outline clearly your reasons for appeal. If you are not satisfied with your tutor’s response, then you may refer the appeal to the Manager at: Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
28. Please outline your reasons for appeal clearly. The Manager will acknowledge receipt within two working days of receipt and will aim to draw the matter to a conclusion that is satisfactory to all parties within seven working days.
29. We do our utmost to ensure that you receive the best training and service possible. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the service provided by us, then please let us know in writing by contacting our Manager at: Email : email@example.com
30. Every endeavour is made to ensure that certificates reach the successful student within 7 days of completion of the course. TEFL Murcia Spain, however, cannot be responsible for certificates that are not received due to postal issues. If you have not received your certificate within 21 days of passing your course, please contact TEFL Murcia Spain for assistance.
31. All students can request a new certificate to replace a lost certificate for the administrative fee of £10 within Spain and £15 outside Spain. This fee includes first class postage and packaging within Spain, and standard international mail respectively. Tracked international mail can be arranged for a fee of 20€. If the student requires alternative postal arrangements, this will solely be at the cost of the student.
32. TEFL Murcia Spain does not accept liability for any loss or additional expense caused by delay due to any unforeseeable circumstances.
33. TEFL Murcia Spain does not accept responsibility or liability for death, bodily injury or illness caused to the client or any other person included on the application form.
34. Under no circumstances does TEFL Murcia Spain accept responsibility or liability for loss of personal possessions while attending the course.
35. TEFL Murcia Spain does not accept responsibility or liability for any other event which may affect you on your course.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
36. By signing the application form, verbally agreeing on the telephone or booking on the website you are agreeing to accept all these conditions. The person who signs the booking form, does so on behalf of all the individuals included on it, so that all are bound by the booking conditions.
Inglés Murcia YES! & ONE WAY utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra POLITICA DE COOKIES, pinche el enlace para mayor información.